Friday, December 15, 2006

Al Jahn, Margaretta Fisher Jahn, and the Starrets

I scanned some more family photos this summer while I was visiting Aunt Dorothy. I asked if there were any shots of Margaretta Fisher, and she pulled out a photo and said "here she is with the Starrets." It wasn't until I was back in Florida that I realized that the man standing to the side was Al.


Here's a good shot of Albert Maxwilliam Jahn in his prime. This is taken at some point in the 1920's. It was cropped from a shot of him, Margaretta, and the Starrets, posing with a newborn.










This is the only photo I have
so far of Margaretta Fisher Jahn.
She's holding Bob Jr, which
would put this photo around 1923.













The original photograph. Aunt Helen (Steele) is sitting on the ground.

No comments: